GBRW is proud to have delivered another successful SME Customer Relationship Management course for the Egyptian Banking Institute. Developed and deliver by Mike Coates, Director, GBRW has regularly delivered this course for the EBI since 2011.
This course is intended for those interested in how to develop and deliver a Customer Relationship Management based approach for SME banking customers. It is geared for senior and middle management and is relevant to the fields of strategy and planning, marketing and product development, sales management and business analysis, risk management, and human resources. It serves as an introduction to the key concepts of CRM, as well as including practical detail on their application to improving sales and marketing to SME banking customers by Relationship Managers, particularly by using real-life examples, case studies and a strong focus on participative group work as well as tutorial instruction.
The principal objectives of the course is to help participants to gain:
- A familiarity with the high-level concepts of strategic marketing, and particularly the significance of identifying and embedding a Customer Focus within the strategy
- Practical ideas on how to approach the segmentation of the SME banking market
- A true understanding of the richness of the potential CVP for SME customers, and specific ideas on how to enrich and differentiate it
- A good understanding of the key features commonly found in SME banking CRM technology and software, and how to achieve good results with a limited budget
- A grounding in ‘Consultative Sales’ techniques – most notably how to avoid fall into the ‘price trap’ in negotiations with customers